Week Ahead: Kat Braybrooke
A V A I L A B I L I T Y
- Monday to Friday, late morn/aft to late evening.
L A S T W E E K
- planning, public promo/invites, presentation scheduling, cleanup
- thankyous, after-report twitterfeed and blog posts here and here
- calls, meetings & welcomes re: Bosnia & Herzegovina, India, Finland, Greece, Australia.
- Created tools/websites/mailing lists for Greece [Trac Ticket], Belgium [Trac Ticket]
- Catchup call re: updates & budgets with Rufus, Laura
- On Friday, organised/chaired monthly OKFN: LOCAL catchup call [Etherpad here]
- Met Oxfam at C4CC re open data workshop, met re: FuturEverything / Manchester MATlab at C4CC re Open Design/Hardware WG
- Created Re:publica open data community workshop proposal with PublishWhatYouFund
- Emails re: meetings in Switzerland during LIFT conference this month
- Calls and discussions w Laura, Juha, Jussi and others re Finnish Coord & Comm Coordinator Role
- Meetings at Finnish Institute re the Monday public announcement.
- With Juha/Jussi, finished copy for official announce on Monday
- Met with Juho re: Research Business Track
- Started design mock-up for the new OKFest website [Trac Ticket], tested potential designs and activated domain on OKFN blogfarm.
T H I S W E E K
- Schedule meeting with Primavera in Paris re: Open Design/Hardware WG
- Go to Broadening Hackdays event re: National Archives in London
- Public OKFest announcement on Monday – blog post, Twitter promo, email sendouts
- Meet w Massimo re: Open Design/Hardware OKFest & OKFN WG
- Schedule future meetings of core orgs with Juha
- Create OKFN: LOCAL websites / lists / wikis for new groups in Switzerland, Australia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, India
- Set new OKFN: LOCAL website theme layout for Finland, Brasil, Italy
- Catch-up calls with OKFN: LOCAL/ Brasil; w Daniel re: Bosnia & Herzegovina fundraising
- Schedule meetings in Switzerland re: LIFT conference & OKFN: LOCAL group