Week Ahead: Laura Newman
February 13, 2012 in Uncategorized
Availability: All week.
Panton Fellowships [1d]
- Publish second blog post
- Continue promotion (tweeting etc)
- Contact Cambridge university careers service
- Send advert round mailing lists
School of Data [1.5d]
- Contact people who have registered interest over the weekend.
- Arrange skype calls with potential collaborators (to take place next week)
- Contact Chloe to discuss design of learning challenges
- Move forwards with concrete details for the school
Open Data Manual [0.5d]
- Call to discuss possible collaboration with Norwegian ODM.
- Once v1.0 is frozen, begin push for translations.
- Continue with WG audit stage one [0.5d] and move on to stage two [1d]. Discuss plans with Theo (Mon pm). Spreadsheet here
- Update Open Science website to new theme, rationalise content etc [0.25d] (Tues pm)
- Add WG coords to team page – split team page into subsections? [0.25d]
- Get Universal Subtitles tutorial (ask Lucy) [0.1d]
- Promote #OpenDataCBG, push for lightening talks [0.2d]
- Monday calls, core admin etc.
- Drafted second blog post
- Advert in carousel (thanks to Sam Smith and Kat!)
- Strategy for advertising round two.
School of Data
- Announce post!
- First round of interested people added to mailing list
- Initial contact with organisations potentially interested in collaborating. (Friedrich to contact Tactical Tech, thanks Friedrich!)
- Calls with OSI, Rufus and Philipp Schmidt
Open Data Handbook
- Name change, from Open Data Manual to Open Data Handbook